Is your sim lock?





Unknown | 7:00 PM | 0 Comments



SIM LOCK SOLUTION




When you put your sim in your mobile, Is That Time find the security code?

Hear is the solution.

Type This Code In your Mobile *2767*28 -78#

Now the mobile is take a restart 

If Show any security code option Then type your own code. Sus as: 0000

How many times code finds use this code *2767*2878# If This code is not working.

Then try This code *2767*3855#


Hope you liked it. Keep watching BanglaNet

Comment To Us


By Unknown
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....







Stay Connected With Us
Feed Icon Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Google+ Icon Youtube Icon


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Any feedback, questions or ideas are always welcome. In case you are posting Code ,then first escape it using Postify and then paste it in the comments

0 comments: