Tired of slow browsing Firefox because of the extra RAM usage? Then here's how you can limit the high RAM use Firefox to speed it up.
Firefox is routinely used for application on all systems. Most internet users are doing their work, communicating via social networks Firefox. So it appears that Firefox take advantage of memory and also create a lot of temporary data data.Temporary problem can be easily solved with any application or Firefox Tool option, but what about the RAM usage? I do not know? I know most of us do not even bother to check what makes our system slower. One of the reasons may be the high RAM usage in Firefox, and it can be checked via the taskbar where you can get the memory to use Firefox. Here in this article from the method that allows you to restrict the use of RAM Firefox Firefox there by increasing efficiency and speed up the system.
The Steps Are:
1) Run Firefox, type "about: config" in the address bar and press Enter.
2) Then you will get the following screen, click on the "I'll be careful, I promise" to continue.
3) Right-click anywhere on the page and select New -> Boolean.
4) In the dialog box, type "config.trim_on_minimize" preferred name, and then click OK.
5) Finally, set the value to True and restart Firefox.
Finally, when you run Firefox the next time, check the browsing, you will surely find good results.
Hope you liked it. Keep watching BanglaNet
Comment To Us
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....