System Tray class represents the system tray on your desktop. Microsoft Windows is called the "Taskbar Status Area". It is mainly engaged in designing customized look good Windows. It manages Tray and allows to show or hide specific icons.
The steps Are:
1) Click Start and type "regedit" in the search field. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
2) Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Current Version -> Explorer.
3) Right-click anywhere in the window and create a new DWORD (32-bit) and name it HideTrayIcons.
4) Now double-click the HideTrayIcons and enter "1" Value data when the Edit DWORD Value dialog box pop up.
5) Finally, restart the computer to have an impact.
NOTE: If you want to get back to the System Tray icons, type "0" Value data instead of "1".
Hope you liked it. Keep watching BanglaNet
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....