VLC media player [ also known as VLC ] is a very useful free and open source media player and streaming media server written by VideoLAN project. It is a cross-platform media player, with Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, BSD, Solaris, iOS, byte, BeOS, MorphOS, QNX, and eComStation. Most users will only be used to play media files in VLC, but they are not aware of it works. So here's an article of one of its functions is to take snapshots using VLC Player.
The steps Are:
1) Start the VLC player.
2) Click on Tools and select Options, and change the settings for Video Settings section.
3) Now select the directory where you want to save the screenshots, and check the sequential number of the box to make it convenient to remember the order of the snapshots.
4) You can also change the type of snapshots of what you want by using the Format option and click the Save button and return to the main screen of VLC player.
5) Now open the video file to play it in VLC Media Player -> Open File.
6) Click the Video menu, and select Take snapshot option, if you want to take a snapshot.
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....