It is clear that the loading time increases, increase the memory size. It happens with oftenly with low memory, which is smaller RAM.The Taskbar is an important application that should be started first, and in less time, but if you use applications, as well as many thumbnails of the task so it is a problem to start the task bar at startup. Either you can remove the mounting applications on the taskbar, or you can go to the following. A better option is to remove thumbnails from the shortcuts to keep intact.
The Steps Are:
1) Go to the Start menu and type "gpedit.msc" in the search field and press Enter.
2) Go to Local Computer Policy -> User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Start Menu and Taskbar.
3) Find the "Turn off taskbar thumbnails" option.
4) Double click on it and you get the following window.
5) By default, it would be "Not Specified / Not configured", change it to "Enabled" and click on "Apply" and then "OK" button.
I hope you enjoyed the article. Keep visiting for more such articles on Banglanet ...
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....