Become an expert Graphic Designer itself 2013





Unknown | 7:30 AM | 0 Comments



Today I am give you all  a PDF book its wrote by  "von glitschka"

This book is written in English language.





You can learn from this book.


1. You can take the basic idea of all vector.

2. How Creative Armament

3. What are the benefits Analog Methods in Digital Age

4. Getting Points

5. Shape Surveillance

6.Vector Build Methods

7. In a style appropriate

8. Art Controlling Your Self

And there were a few more things...

It's time to download the file.




It's Uploaded in Mediafire.com



Enjoy!


By Unknown
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....







Stay Connected With Us
Feed Icon Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Google+ Icon Youtube Icon


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Any feedback, questions or ideas are always welcome. In case you are posting Code ,then first escape it using Postify and then paste it in the comments

0 comments: