Well, if you also want to try the Windows 8 developer preview, or consumer and you do not want to waste a DVD disc, this tutorial is for you. In this tutorial, I will tell the procedure for Windows 8 bootable USB device to the ISO file.
1. Install and run Microsoft's Windows 7 & 8 USB tool. At a later window (pictured below), go to 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 8 disk image file you have already downloaded and hit next.
2. With a USB flash drive connected (remember, it must have at least 4GB in size 64-bit installation), select the USB device for media type.
3. Select the correct removable device drop-down menu, and then click Start backup.
4. Sit back, relax and make a cup of tea when the tool formats the USB pen drive, make bootable, and copies over all the Windows 8 files.
5. When the process is complete, the USB drive can boot the computer and run Windows 8 installation.
This is all it is. You can save a blank DVD, Windows 8 installation should be faster than flash-based media, and it is, of course, be on netbooks or laptops without an optical drive.
Have a good day.........
I am a professional Graphic designer and web site designer.I always try to make my byers Happy with my work and my activities. See My portfolio.....